Skip to content
- Professor of Financial Option Price Modeling & Foreign Exchange Derivatives at the University of Antwerp
- Diploma in Mathematics at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University in Frankfurt a. M., PhD in Mathematical Finance at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- Trading Desk Quant at Deutsche Bank, Citibank, UBS and Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie, since 1999 in Commerzbank’s foreign exchange trading department, from 2002 to 2004 Global Structured Risk Manager at Commerzbank Securities
- Lecturer at the Risk Management Institute of the National University of Singapore, full-time professor for quantitative finance at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management until 2010; since then honorary professor
- Founder and executive board member of MathFinance AG, publisher of the “MathFinance Newsletter” and editor of the Springer Journal “Annals of Finance”.
- Publication of several books and numerous articles in renowned international journals, Professor Wystup regularly gives lectures at universities and financial institutions worldwide.
- Focal points: Foreign exchange options, quantitative finance, structured product design and exotic options, investment strategies