Skip to content
Prof. Dr. Eric Frère
- After an apprenticeship as a banker, studies of business administration and economics in Würzburg and Cologne, doctorate in Bochum and postdoctoral lecturing qualification (Habilitation) followed
- Work at various banks such as Bankhaus Lampe, has been working as an independent corporate finance and asset management consultant for more than twenty years, in this function he has placed several IPOs on the regulated market and has realized venture capital/private equity financings and structured financings.
- Member of various advisory boards and supervisory boards of growth companies
- The University of West Hungary in Sopron honored him with his habilitation for his continuous scientific contributions and the successful theory-practice transfer in the area of corporate finance, banking, and securities management. Awarded an honorary doctorate by the University of Banja Luka for his social commitment
- Professor, longtime dean, and scientific director of ISF (Institute for Strategic Finance) at the University of Economics & Management (FOM)
- Focal points: Corporate Finance, Strategy Management, and Asset Management