Skip to content
Prof. Dr. Christian Hose
- Professor of Finance and Investment with focus on Rating, Risk Management, Sustainability and Turnaround Management at the University of Economics & Management (FOM University)
- Doctorate in Basel II at the Chair of Deutsche Bank for Family Enterprises at the Private University of Witten Herdecke.
- Lecturer at the Bankakademie and since 1998 also active as such at various universities of applied sciences (Schmalkalden, FHDW, and Südwestfalen)
- Banker with more than 25 years of experience, mainly gained in management positions in the lending business and acquired professional experience for example at savings banks, Volksbanken, BAG, or Postbank, and is also working as a management consultant
- Main focus: credit business, regulatory issues such as Basel etc.